Hair...done
pedicure...done
cars...washed and waxed
grass...cut
car seat...in car
hospital bag...packed
Now we are just waiting for the little one to arrive. Doctors appt this week went well except there were no changes in dialation and effacment and we had to schedule inducment for the 5th of October if littleta does not make an appearance before then. Please say a pray it comes on Tuesday, I like schedules and Tuesday and if the day I have been waiting for for 9 months. (these are not the best pictures but maybe somebody can see a change in my belly.)

pedicure...done
cars...washed and waxed
grass...cut
car seat...in car
hospital bag...packed
Now we are just waiting for the little one to arrive. Doctors appt this week went well except there were no changes in dialation and effacment and we had to schedule inducment for the 5th of October if littleta does not make an appearance before then. Please say a pray it comes on Tuesday, I like schedules and Tuesday and if the day I have been waiting for for 9 months. (these are not the best pictures but maybe somebody can see a change in my belly.)
2 comments:
Hang in there! These are the hardest days! Soon you will have your cute figure back and a little cutie in your arms!
We'll be thinking of you this week! Hope everything goes smoothly and safely. Can't wait to meet your little one!
Mike and Andrea
Post a Comment