Wednesday, October 1, 2008

40 weeks


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Were is this little t&a everyone is ready to meet and know if it is a T or A. We went to the doctor yesterday and we are 1 centimeter which "is progress" says the doctor but we all know 1 centimeter is not big enough. We have received suggestions about how to get this party started and we have tried them all(well, I have not tried the alcohol ones,yet). So please if you have a secret to getting labor started let us know and if we try it and it works you will win a prize.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may sound crazy, but I heard that eating pineapple can induce labor. Then there is always walking and the little activity that got you to where you are today ;o)
Good luck. What is the prize???

jeangadams said...

Good Luck my girl. Tell Momma I missed her yesterday. Remind her to callme on the big day. Momma Jean