Tuesday, September 16, 2008

38 weeks and NOTHING IS HAPPENING


Well not NOTHING...my close don't fit, my rings are off, and my tummy weighs a ton just to name a few. At the doctors on Monday everything was good, EXCEPT there was just no more dilation or effacement. I know you are all thinking thats OK you still have 2 weeks but I just wanted a little something. So I got flowers from my wonderful husband to make me feel better.
The other exciting thing around here if you can tell from the picture is that we are getting set up for Halloween. Notice the little pumpkins behind the big one, our village is up and it is taking all of T's patience not to decorate outside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! You are almost there!!

scazbaby said...

What a beautiful little one. Such a butter ball. I really like the T&A site. I know I like T&A. But tell whom ever is taking yalls pictures when you are together to please don't decapitate you its funny:) I think the pup tent is priceless. He could make a bundle of $$$$$$$$$$ with that as a product. XOXOXOXO to all and see you soon. OH, I would like to have one large.....party for everyone to meet little t&a when you come home for the holidays. If that would be ok with you.