Without a baby. We wanted to do something different and fun. So we went and played PUTPUT and of course I won!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love Put Put. You go A for beating T. Phil and I played once and I beat him and he wasn't too happy. I guess you can say you had an extra person on your team for that game for luck. Can't wait to see you guys soon. The baby will be here before you know it. A, you look great!
1 comment:
I love Put Put. You go A for beating T. Phil and I played once and I beat him and he wasn't too happy. I guess you can say you had an extra person on your team for that game for luck. Can't wait to see you guys soon. The baby will be here before you know it. A, you look great!
Post a Comment