Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Week 31

So we are getting closer and I could not decide to use the website or not. So I am going to start using it and we will see how it goes and whether or not I will keep it up once the baby comes.


Please remember we want to keep out last name and other personal information off the site.


Baby Showers: I had 2 in one weekend which was great since I was in town and could squeeze them in. I had so much fun and got great gifts. Then when I got home we went and used our gift cards to purchase the rest of the big items including the bed and dresser which we should get next week. Thanks to everyone for the generous gifts. Real thank you card are coming, I ordered some that I really liked and am just waiting for them to come in.















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! We had so much fun!

Love the site

Yaya

Anonymous said...

Love the website!!! You look awesome - just like your Mom!!! I'm sorry I missed the shower and visiting with you and the family. Keep the updates and pics coming.

Love you all,

Amy

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you again. You look wonderful! This site is great. I love the pictures.

Trice

Andrea said...

You look so adorable!! I love the blog and hope that you keep it up! I think it is awesome that you don't know what it is and are waiting until birth. Talk about a big surprise!

Anonymous said...

I love the website! Only someone from your hometown could get away with naming their blog T&A. I think it's hilarious!! You are such a cute little pregnant girl! I can't wait to see you in person!

Anonymous said...

What a great website and great pictures too. I was wondering how the pictures came out since I took a lot of them. How about the picture of you, me and Heather? It was so great seeing you. Don't forget I am coming in October!!

Love,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

i love the web site and the pic keep em coming you do look like your mom tell the man hello we love ya