Last week we went to the county fair and even though it was something different to do, the most exciting thing to do was people watch. Were do some of these people come from? The other exciting event was the antique tracker pull.
BABY UPDATE!! We are at the end of week 32 the doctor says the baby is still measuring right on mark and the heart rate was 150-156. Mom is doing good just keep smearing on the coco butter as the belly just grows and grows.
3 comments:
They come out of the mountains!!!
I had to laugh about "MOM" putting on coco butter. I thought no I do not...but then again you were not talking about me, mom but you mom.
Wow!
Mom
You are still looking great--tiny compared to most pregnant people.
Glad to know that things are progressing well! Looking great. Can't wait until the magical day. TTYL.
Post a Comment