I'd prefer dumping the music ... it's WAY too feminine for my taste. I did indeed figure out how to turn it off, though.
Please tell "T" that his office called and asked me to verify when I could come in January. I told them the first three weeks of the month. My lectures start on January 20th.
3 comments:
what happens now?
My Baby!!!
I can not wait to meet you in September or October. But September would be great~~~
My love alway's,
YAYA and NANU
Yep, it works.
I'd prefer dumping the music ... it's WAY too feminine for my taste. I did indeed figure out how to turn it off, though.
Please tell "T" that his office called and asked me to verify when I could come in January. I told them the first three weeks of the month. My lectures start on January 20th.
Love,
Grand-père
Post a Comment