Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thank You Pinterest

Pinterest is a new website that I am addicted to and I found this fun super easy very tasty recipe. This morning we made them for a family day picnic and they were a hit.
watch so they don't melt, just get shiny so you know they are soft

put an m&m in the middle, notice our pattern

put them in the fridge to cool, and they are ready to eat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look awsome! You little caterer, you.

He really is liking this cooking thing. Great job, mom on teaching a man to cook early.

I sure can't say the same :)

Have you started him on Tuna Noodle Caserol?

Yaya

scancienne said...

I love pinterest too and have "pinned" those. Glad they are as easy as they look. Hope all is well and can't wait to see yall soon.
Stephanie