Summer is officially here. We have had some playdates, swim lessons and soccer.
playing with Ollie
ball pit with Kathryn and William
Just Chilaxin
This is outside in the garage
2 comments:
Amanda G
said...
I can't believe "G" has a pillow pet! He is growing so fast! I miss y'all and I can't wait to see y'all when we come in! I call holding "G" first! I now have proof that I get to hold him first!
Love y'all and can't wait to see ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
I can't believe "G" has a pillow pet! He is growing so fast! I miss y'all and I can't wait to see y'all when we come in! I call holding "G" first! I now have proof that I get to hold him first!
Love y'all and can't wait to see ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like fun. I wish we could do fun stuff too.
Post a Comment