Today is my official due date and it is 7:21pm so I don't think a 3/3/12 baby is happening. So instead Daddy and Uncle Paul went out in the boat and then we had a picnic did I mentioned it rained all day.
Tonight we are having a good old night in with games and pizza. All we need now are some contractions.
 |
| a little swelling and in need of a pedicure. |
2 comments:
I wish you still lived across the street from me. I would take you to get a pedicure because I need one too! The kids would entertain Benjamin while our husbands did some project. On the way home we would pick up dinner because who really wants to cook? After dinner we could chill by the bonfire patiently waiting for your contractions to start. Of course we would stay up way too late chatting. Tomorrow you would be hoping the baby doesn't come so you can have one more day of rest.
Your feet look good to me!!!
See you next Sunday!
Post a Comment