Thursday, February 9, 2012

37 weeks

Went to the doctor yesterday and we are 2cm. There is movement which is good but as you most know I could be 2cm for weeks. One of the funny things about going to the doctor is sometimes I bring Benjamin with me and after the first time he heard the heart beat he always asks the doctor to turn down the noise. He is taking about the heart-rate monitor for the baby. As long as it is soft he listens carefully but he does not like it loud.  Yesterday the doctor did a great volume level and even asked him if it was ok.
NO NAME: I can't belive that we still don't have a name. I know some people think we are just not telling them our name but we really are still trying to pick the right name. We each have a name list that we like but nothing that we both love or have given in on. Benjamin has his 1st choice and it is Bone.
So I guess for the next 3 weeks Bone it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bone, not Harry!

I'd love to hear one day how he came up with Bone...That nick name might stick no matter what name is selected.

You know Big Brothers call you the nick name for life.

I know my big brother still calls me by my nick name.

Thanks for the update...three more weeks...YEAH!!

YAYA

Anonymous said...

He already has an "Uncle Bones', so that might be confusing.
Poppie