"In high society, Labor Day is (or was) considered the last day of the year when it is fashionable for women to wear white."
To most of us it means the end of summer. To celebrate we broke out the water slide and spend the day with some friends but I took 0 pictures. So I have decided to give you some pictures that never made it to post during our past summer.

1 comment:
Great way to start the day...reviewing the blog. As I sit at work on this Labor day...
I did wear white for a last farwell of the season....Back in the draw the white will go. Southern girls just can not break the habit...in our mine's the others who where white after labor day were just not brought up properly.
Love the fishing picture (big fish little fish, big pole little pole)
Have a great labor day, think of me as you play or relax!!!
Post a Comment