We got a new addition to our fun yard (aka backyard). Mommy, I mean Benjamin, really wanted it. So Poppie got the one that fits mommy and daddy so they can "help" Benjamin. As the pictures show he does not need much help. More pictures to come when we actually put water in it.


My only concern is...if our 20 month old gets this now what will he get when he is 5.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!
You will have many years of fun with it! I know Jeffery and Helen have really used the one that they gotten for Gillian. Courtney and Kel have used it also for Malia and Gianna's B'day parties.
The trick Jeffery's say's is taking it down and storing it properly but I know you and T will do that just fine.
Can't wait to use it if it's still up when we come to visit!!!
Yaya
You guys always have the most fun stuff! I wish we could come over. Hey, maybe we will!
Post a Comment