Go so fast....finally
Thanks to a brand new motor our boat works and we can go fast. We got the motor on Wednesday, Thursday it rained but Friday and Saturday we took it out.
Friday was her maiden voyage and I mean a short stroll down the river
Saturday we broke her in a little more. I am sure daddy thinks she needs to go faster but she was going fast enough for me and the little man.

Who needs to catch fish when mommy gives him some for saying please.


PS, It is great for the tan....don't worry sunscreen and life jackets are a must.
Thanks to a brand new motor our boat works and we can go fast. We got the motor on Wednesday, Thursday it rained but Friday and Saturday we took it out.
Friday was her maiden voyage and I mean a short stroll down the river
Saturday we broke her in a little more. I am sure daddy thinks she needs to go faster but she was going fast enough for me and the little man.
Who needs to catch fish when mommy gives him some for saying please.
PS, It is great for the tan....don't worry sunscreen and life jackets are a must.
1 comment:
Wowzers! Cool boat! We want to come visit!
Post a Comment