Yes, I said the "S" word, I hope that does not come back and bite me in the butt and send snow rather than sun. We had some days of great weather and while it was sunny we headed to the park. I can see that the spring and summer will be spent at the park and in the backyard since our clubhouse is getting closer to being done. Stay tuned for updated pictures. Until then here are some from the fun we have had at the park.
At the
beginning of March we headed south to visit with some old friends and EC&
littleTA loved the swing.

Then
yaya came so we headed to our local park.


Then P
opie and uncle
Paul came and we went back to the park. Check out the "no hands" picture he wants to but his eyes are closed so tight because he is not to sure.


1 comment:
EC feels so important to make the cut on your blog! We can't wait to see you guys again! Little TA is the best baby I know!
Post a Comment