1- If my almost 18month old makes it very difficult to sit through church and I get nothing out of it can I stop going until he is older?
2-If you are at an easter egg hunt and you stand over an egg and call your almost 18th month old over to come get it and a 4 year old runs up and tries to take it from between your feet do you let them have it?
Have a good week!
3 comments:
NO, AND no.
Poppie
Answeres' You might not want to hear:
1)Yes, continue to go to mass. You might not think you are getting anything out of it but you are learning good parenting skills and alway's ask God for patience's and you'll be amazed how it will help. He'll learn to eat the cherio's and read the books. He'll even start singing the songs.
2) This made me go "HMMM". I guess my answere would be to give it to the 4yr old if you knew the child realy well. But if you did not I'd say NO reminding the child that you are protecting it for the 18th month old.
Hope this helps!
Love ya!
Mom
Deep questions. I always struggle with the church question. It's so much easier to just stay home, but you get more out of it when you go. I always feel a little better about my week when I go.
About the egg, I don't know what I would have done. I probably would have let the kid have it, but if I didn't like their attitude, I might have said it belonged to my younger child.
Post a Comment