Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday

We celebrated littleta's birthday with a party on Sunday. It was a blue and white theme with a few stars and airplanes thrown in. He has 8 of his friends come over for some jumping in the bounce house, swimming in 2 pits of balls and then other toys scattered around to entertain little 1 year olds. We served donuts, muffins, juice and coffee. I am not sure if donuts are a good idea to serve little ones but they ate them up. After some cake in the face and presents scattered around the party ended and littleta hit the sack.























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Am I too big for the bounce house? :)

BamaGirl said...

Who is this big boy??? He's so adorable. Really, he's so cute and I'm not just saying that! Love the party, and I wouldn't expect anything else from you, perfect party planner! Great cake, decor, and fun stuff to do. Hate that we missed it!

Amanda said...

That boy is so silly he ate the whole thing. i bet i couldn't do that! ha ha.I can't believe the he is 1!
love ya with all my heart Amanda

Anonymous said...

Young Philosopher, you can jump in the house it has a 300lb limit so next time you come visit us we will blow it.

~littleta

Amanda said...

Hey my friend says he is adorable!She can't believe he ate that whole piece of cake! :)love ya with my heart