
On Monday September 28th my mawmaw Beb passed away. So on a last minute flight we all flew home for the funeral. Isn't it strange that no matter what is going on in your life you stop everything when someone you love dies. I can't think of any other time that it happens, even for weddings and birthdays you don't always make those events.

On Friday October 2nd T&A celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. With charbroiled oysters, emerald earrings (my birthstone)and calli lilies we remember the reasons why we started this wonderful journey and look forward to the following years.

Now we prepare for littleta to turn 1. I am super excited about the event and sad at the same time. We can't believe how fast the year has gone and much he has grown. With so much going on I am just blessed that I have been able to spend everyday with him. How do you prepare for your baby to turn 1? Turn the car seat around.
1 comment:
Wait so you got my cards? well yes because you called my house and said you did. Make sure you tell litteta I said "Happy 1st Birthday!" Love ya'll Amanda.
Post a Comment