Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ladies Luncheon


Today we went to a luncheon for an organization that I am involved in. The theme was to take a book you like and make it into a tablescape.My table was "What to expect when you are expecting" Benjamin was the only man there and everyone loved him. Every time someone would talk to them he gave them a big smile. All of this socializing made him exhausted so he took a nap.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did your table win? Was there a prize? Very cute! I can tell being a mommy hasn't slowed you down!

Anonymous said...

Hi!! I am glad you emailed your blog! I put the pics of the little on on my album. When you go to my blog just click on the button that says click here and you can view the pics. I had so much fun the other day with you and the ladies! Hope to see you soon!!