Yes, it is election day in America but more importantly my baby turns 8 months old today. He weighs in at 18lbs and 28inches long. He loves to eat, scoots around all over, sitting up pretty well. We are still waking at night which I guess will require a cry-it-out night. He has a great open mouth smile and yes he also is still a mad screamer. I have come to the decision that he is a little me, and he is saying"look at me" "it is about me" "hello I am here".
 |
| getting cold out but I love watching brother ride his bike |
 |
| peas & bananas |
 |
| good morning |
1 comment:
How adorable is he? I can't believe he's 8 months old already.
He's as handsome as his older brother.
Still looks like you to me!
Love,
Yaya
Post a Comment