Friday, October 19, 2012

7 months

7 months, 1 week and 3 days to be exact, but the picture is from 1 week 6 days ago I was just very busy with a birthday party that I did not take it with the blocks (sorry gabagator, if you ever read this)
He is a getting around little man and loving anything that has to do with his big brother. He is eating lots of different foods and if he had more teeth I would give him more and he would probable be very happy because at breakfast he get mad that he can't have pancakes like big brother.

playing with my little friend Jema

eating toast

trying to get the camera
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! He looks so cute and different in each picture. Because of facial expressions I see T and B. But most of all I still see you Mom!

As for getting around be careful because Paul was alking at 9 monthss. Only two more to go.

Is he pulling up any?

Love ya!

Yaya

Anonymous said...

G is growing so fast!! We need to hang out sometime...are you going anywhere for Veterans day?? Call me! - Bridget