One of the things I miss the most from New Orleans are snowballs. No matter how many snowcones, icees, or shaved ice you try it is NEVER a snowball. Last weekend we went to a kid's fair and there was a trailer selling "New Orleans style snowballs" so we got one and it was the real thing. I thought when the fair was over the snowballs would be gone.
Friday night we went downtown for dinner and then walked around and to my surprise I found this.
It is the real deal. They have it decorated with a New Orleans theme, a ton of flavors and even the owners are from there. So at least this summer I know were I will be...
1 comment:
Awesome! I knew there would be something there to enjoy other than the beach this summer.
Who are the people, since the are from NOLA? Where'd they go to School...:)
Post a Comment