Can you believe there is only 1 week left in January. I feel like we just got back from NO, well that may be because I just hung up all my clothes that I took out the suitcase. No, I am not kidding.
I know we have not posted new pictures in a awhile. We are taken our turns at being sick and when we are sick we don't do anything fun to take pictures of and post. I did snap a picture the other day. He lovesssss taking showers

2 comments:
Little TA is so cute!!! I love that pic! I feel like January doesn't make for many good picture moments. It's just a month to be lived through. I think Feb will be the same over here b/c they don't really celebrate valentine's like America. ugh!
OH! MY GOSH! He is so cute smiling!
Keep the picutures coming!
YAYA
Post a Comment