Everyday you should learn something new. Today was no exception. I know on Wednesday there is story time at the mall and then Chick-Fil-A hands out a free kids meal coupon. I have learned from the past that you can't hear story time at the mall it is too loud but if you show up right at the end you can pick up your coupon. Today was a day that we did that. Then after lunch I learned that you can turn in your kids meal toy (by toy I mean a comic book about a super cow for ages 4 and up) for a FREE ice cream cone. Well my man loves to read but hellooooooooo who doesn't like ice cream.


1 comment:
You are so crative!!! Who would think to keep the toy to refund for ice cream!!!!
Do you think you could recycle the pumpkin basket?????Only cluters things in the closet!!!
Post a Comment