Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cupcake Wars-New Orleans style

So after my awesome cupcake at DC cupcakes (see previous post) I was on a cupcake kick and while I was in New Orleans I tried some of the locals.

Bee Sweet Cupcakes: I would not recommend and for those in the area don't bother stopping. The cake was dry and really no flavor and the icing was piled on too high that all your tasted was the icing and it was nothing to brag about.



Kupcake Factory: I would eat again the only down side to the one I had was that it fell about when I picked it up but the cake was good and the icing was just enough. I might have to add it to my must haves when I visit..Snowballs, Crabs,(Crawfish when is season) and Cupcakes.
OK, enough of eating cupcakes for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIKE THE UPDATE! WAS WONDERING WHEN I'D SEE THIS PICS. I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU ABOUT THE CUPCAKES BUT I AM STILL SHOPPING.

IF I FIND ANY NEW SPOTS I'LL LET YOU KNOW.

ADDED A POUND ON THIS ADVENTURE!

YAYA

GREAT HAVING YOU VISIT!!!!

Amanda said...

Quit bragging!!!!!!!! Just kidding! Love ya so so so much!