Saturday, May 8, 2010

What have you missed?

Not a whole lot we are just keeping busy and watching the wind blow by. (It is very windy here and that is the line of a song)
We took a quick trip to Norfolk to see a friend that is getting ready to move to London.

We had a garage sale. My little man was excellent he slept in until 8:30 and was great outside all day he even had a little lemonade stand. (INFLATION: I remember when it was only a dime)


Then we celebrated Rachel's 2nd birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The update was great! Ellie Claire is so big and the brother doesn't look like her.

I love the hat on while he sits and waits for someone to stop by for lemonade.

Like his outfit for the birthday party. I like red!

Thanks for the update!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Yaya

BamaGirl said...

Glad the garage sale was a success! We sure did enjoy having you guys here! It's nice to have friends who feel like family!