Saturday, February 27, 2010

Goodbye February Hello March

It is Saturday night and daddy is out so I am taking this time to send out a few lost pictures from February. There are probable more somewhere but between 2 cameras and an iflip I can't keep track of all of them. I do not have much to report since last week was uneventful except for a play date or 2 and the enjoyment of seeing some grass since the snow is melting. Don't get to excited for me they are reporting a "significant" chance again next week. SPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING!!!!!!!

Yes, he is licking the spoon, he also likes m&ms I just love this one he is thinking "really mom, another picture all I am doing is having a drink"
This was after a play date, they are amazing at getting a good nap in

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I cannot lie, I haven't checked the site in a while and I am sorry. He is so cute and I am impressed by the clubhouse that Mr. T is building. Please post a picture of the finished product. He is so lucky to have a daddy build that for him. I would have loved a clubhouse. I miss you guys and please let me know when yall come in town again.