Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Backflash-October 25

1st Birthday Take 2

Because we were in NO we wanted to celebrate our littleta turning 1 with the family so we had a second 1st birthday. Some may say that is to much but when we don't get to be with family on a regular basis I can make up my own rules. You can never have to many birthdays.

We had a train party and I think littleta rode around every time it went for a ride so I think he had enough but he was a good sport.
I had to many pictures to choose from so here are a few. Enjoy









2 comments:

Amanda said...

That was so fun! the train was fun,too. But the most fun i had was spending time with everyone.

T and A are get parents. love yall

Amanda said...

He ate cake like a pro
Love yall :)