and an adult can try to win the most tickets. Chuck-E-Cheese is one of my favorite places to take my cousins to be the fun cousin now I can be the fun mom too. littleta went for the first time today and had a blast. He knew to hold the handles to drive the cars and laughed when he went down the slide (with his cousins). Then of course there was the games that we played to win all the tickets. I even hit the jackpot on one game were the lights run around and you have to stop it on the jackpot. I am still the nice cousin (old enough to be the aunt) I shared all my tickets and we got lots of fun junk for our 387 tickets.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Where a Kid Can Be A Kid
and an adult can try to win the most tickets. Chuck-E-Cheese is one of my favorite places to take my cousins to be the fun cousin now I can be the fun mom too. littleta went for the first time today and had a blast. He knew to hold the handles to drive the cars and laughed when he went down the slide (with his cousins). Then of course there was the games that we played to win all the tickets. I even hit the jackpot on one game were the lights run around and you have to stop it on the jackpot. I am still the nice cousin (old enough to be the aunt) I shared all my tickets and we got lots of fun junk for our 387 tickets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yea that was so much fun. he's so cute.love ya'll
Post a Comment