Monday, June 8, 2009

Down By the River


Down by the sea...
Sunday was a beautiful day, it was sunny finally, not to hot and we went to the river with my neighbor and her family for a day in the sun. Benjamin loved playing in the sand, and he only got it on his eyes once.
Since we got rained out in Puerto Rico, I was hoping to work on my tan but how does that happen when this happens

No, I did not have in the direct sun all day. He was covered up and fell asleep and we took the picture before I laid him on the mat in the shade for a nap

We had a very nice day and I did end up with a nice base coat for the rest of the summer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! As always, I'm amazed at what a great baby he is!

Bess said...

That was me!

Liz U. said...

He's such a cutie!! Can't wait to take our little man to the beach or lake. Haven't been yet. Such a sweet smile!!

Unknown said...

Hey!! You two look so cute! Benjamin is such a good baby. I love how he naps where ever! Miss you both and hope you had a good road trip! Kathy