Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day


Have you every been at the airport and heard a global page and wondered who that person was? Well probable not but today T got his own global page. He called me from a phone card(yes they still have those) that only had 1 minute and we got disconnected.

What to do? What to do? I got on the airport webpage and found the phone number for the paging system and so I called the 800 number got a person and asked her to page my husband and after listening to some good elevator music there was a voice "hello", I said "hi can you hear me" "yes, who is this?" I guess I am not that recognizable on the airport page phone. He was surprised that it was me and I was surprised that it worked. I wonder how many other airports I can do this at.


The separation begins today. Memorial Day to.....

Stay tuned for more.


T, we miss you already Love us.

1 comment:

Bess said...

You are so smart! I'm sorry he had to leave. It will get easier. Hugs to you!