Monday, March 23, 2009

WeeDuce, WeeUse, WeeCycle


I found the best thing this weekend and the worst in the name of saving money and dressing my son. There is a huge consignment sale going on. There was one last weekend that we went to and it was small but I got some great things like a Johnny Jumper and a kick piano (.50). So there was another one that has been advertised for a while and everyone was talking about it so me, dad and little t&a got there at 10am when it opened and went to town. I got some great buys like a $45 outfit with tags still attached for $7 and a fisher price toy for $8 that is about $20 in store. Now for the bad news. T got in line because it was getting long while I finished looking around and 2 1/2 hours later we were out of the door, yep that's right T stood in line for 2 1/2 hours. There was one point were we were both ready to leave all our great finds and head home. We hung here and I even had to go the car for a feeding while he just stood in line. The verdict is still out Was it worth it? I think if I had a female friend or relative that wanted to stand in line I may do it again but doing it alone NEVER and getting T to go again, might be a challenge. I would rather you just send me your cute hand me downs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you got some really cute outfits! You can send them our way when B's done with them! I can tell you right now that Jones would have killed me if he had to stand in line for that long. Ted is awesome for helping you bargain shop!