Friday, January 16, 2009

Manicures Anyone

T is the nail cutter he has done it since our little man was born and I just watch or feed him while he does it well his poor face was getting all scratched and it looked like this (sorry the quality is not so good)so I decided it was time to be a big girl and cut my son's nails....


Well he was sleeping and he did not move, flinch or cry so I guess he did not feel it but I somehow snipped him and there was blood, I was very sad and it will probably be a while before I try again.




ps..I have tried biting them and tearing them, no success.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing to Ellie Claire when she was little. It bled and bled. I felt like the worst mom in the world. It's tough, but you should try again!