The last of our vistors have come and gone. So sign up for your visit soon. Mawmaw Margie and Pawpaw Eddie came to meet their great grandson. We had a nice relaxing visit and mawmaw cooked lots of food for me to freeze so I don't have to cook for a while and she did lots of holding of our little TA. He is also really laughing at us when we talk to him or make funny noises. Fall is in full swing and made a good background to our pictures.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What a great pic at the top right of the blog! I'm glad you have had some good visits! If I ever get fully well, I'll make an appearance too! I need to call you back, but I keep forgetting!
1 comment:
What a great pic at the top right of the blog! I'm glad you have had some good visits! If I ever get fully well, I'll make an appearance too! I need to call you back, but I keep forgetting!
Post a Comment